BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year 2010

Time is flying and we are going to say goodbye to Chinese New Year 2010 soon.
Today is the days 8 of new year and i am passing my new year with simple and happy!
Haha..nothing much can describe the celebration for this year because we just have a simple
celebration like usual.
But actually to be honest, as every members in family can stay together, i am already satisfy with it.
This year the first day of new year is crashing the valentine day and i am glad because i got to celebrate new year and valentine day together with my dear and my lovely family.
Maybe for others couple, they hope to celebrate valentine by 'two people world', but for me, it is a good tried also to celebrate with family sekali gus!
Haha..and at last i found that i was quite enjoying..lolx..!!
Along this new year, i have gone to many relatives house to 'bai nian'.
And i did get a lot angpau.
But one thing i feel very weird is why chinese new year is all about gambling?
Lolx..i saw most of people gambling in this new year and so do i..haha..but my luck quite good, because i won some, not that much la..hehe!
Second, my mom's birthday sat on days 5 of new year and all of us held a simple and memorable celebration for her which at my 'dai bak' house..!!
A lot of meals have prepared and eaten by us..really happy and i am sure my mom did feel it..!!

Mama..Happy Birthday to you ya..I love you~


hehe~this is the birthday cake we bought together for our lovely mama!

my lovely papa and mama..muacks~



Me and my sweet dear~muacks..love you forever!

This is the first card that i made for my dear as valentine's present..hope you like it..my dear~muacks~ HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!


Guys..I am here wishing you all have a prosperous Chinese New Year. Happy throughout the whole tiger year ya! Haha..Huat ah!!

0 comments: