BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Broga Hill~

7/2/2010
Today was a very windy day and i woke up in the early of the morning at 5am. Haha..to be honest, this was the first time for me to wake up so early after i graduated from secondary school. Well, i woke up so early today was because i went to climbing with my dear, my brother and two of my dear's friends. Thanks hulk (my dear's friend) who sent us to Broga. Lolx..after well prepared with water and torchlight, we started to climb. Omg..it was so dark because the sun haven't yet come out to meet with us but i found that a lot of people have started to climb. Haha..seems that most of the Malaysian have got a very healthier life style. Huh~not bad not bad..!! Hehe..lets back to the topic. Since i less with exercise along the year 2009, i found that it was quite difficult for me to climb. But to complete the mission, i know i must be tough. Nothing in this world come easy, so to success, we must be tough to overcome all the hardship just as LOVE and LIFE. I used to be a st. john member in school and now i wanted to get back my fit fit body. I must believe to myself..i can do it..i can see the bright and wonderful journey right after the hardship~ JiaYi~Gambateh!! Yeah..finally i got to reach the summit by about one hour time. It was a good starting and i hope to challenge it again by a shorter time! Well..what i thought was really success and i felt glad once i saw the sunrise and view with my beloved~ It was so nice and i got to thumb up my finger! It was worth for me to climb up the hill..excellent~Here..i want to take this opportunity to thank my dear who has accompanied me along the long and hard journey, without you i am sure i cant be tough to challenge it..Thanks~muacks..I LOVE YOU~Dear
I truthly hope that our love story will last till forover. I swear i will stand beside you and pass through all the hardship with you, and hope you too~ May God bless us...











0 comments: