BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Confused~

I just attended a birthday party at Weng Harng's house. What so weird is this is actually not harng's birthday but is his brother's birthday, and i got invited too! Haha..dun care la, just treat it as a gathering la since i have been long time didn't meet with all my buddies already. But it was fun and thanks for harng's serve ya..^^

We chatted a lot there and so do the future plan. Haih..seem that everyone has cleared with their plan but how about me? I am not sure, i got a plan but don't know whether will it be the way i will follow at last. Damn it..i am fully regret actually because i didn't study well during the whole form 5 year, so form 6 for me is quite tough since my basic is so weak. But what to do?? I have no other choices, once time passed already, you will never get it back. So i promised and i swear, i must do my best start from now!

Once you got a bad result and you are poor, this will be a problem for you to further study. It is truth and i am facing this problem right now. I know i must continue with my study since my study mood still very strong with me. But i do sure that the percentage for me to enter local university without spending money is low. Second, let say if i choose to study private, i afraid that i need to retake a foundation course. I wish i wont go back to foundation life, i want to continue with my degree course!!

So..what i must do now is working hard and earn money to study. I am not sure when i will resign the job, maybe on June, September or December. I can't make any desicion now since i still have to wait for the goverment letter. But i will look for a day to go to the Utar and ask in details about the course, fee and also the enroll date. If they accept me to go straight for the degree course, i think i will enroll on January of 2011 and hopefully i can get it. This is the plan which i can study straight to degree course and earn money along this 7 months from now until end of the year. One more thing i am sure is i can't apply the loan for my degree course. So the money i earn now will be using on the first semester of course and i will work harder to get loan on the second semester and onward. ~JiaYi Gambateh~

Recently i am trying to improve my general knowledge. I want to step near to this world. Sometimes i really don't understand why am i improving from now?? It should be started early right? Haih..i have already wasted a lot of time, i hope i can chase back the time i have lost. If i got another chances again, i sure will do my best, won't let myself regret anymore. But for now, i know i cant, so i should be optimist! As i realized where did i do wrong, i must re-correct it!

God~i know i am wrong, i wish i could get another chances from you. I swear...i will do the best!!
Hope i can get what i desired~

0 comments: