BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

My Recent Life~

I had been long time dint update my blog already and the reason will always be busying.
Recently i am busying with my work.
I got a work last month and probably with work until end of may if i am not mistaken.
God..i truthly hope i can go back to my study life..I love studying!!
I am currently working as a admin clerk actually but i don't know why do i need to do all supervisor's stuff..confused~
But anyway, i think i have already adapted in such a situation where i need to sun under the hot sun hot everyday.
I tell myself, just treat it as a experience and must pass through all this challenging.
I am actually quite believe a quote * God promise us a better life, but He doesn't say it gonna be easy *..!!
Time by time, i know i can be a mature and positive thinker.
No one can look down at me, i will let you guys know 'JiaYi always Boleh'..!
For now, i always keep my faith for everything...I must do the best! I don't want to make myself regret at future!

But how is my home life?
What i can say is i am getting along with happiness.
Don't you guys feel it..once you gone out work already, you can really get the meaning of home.
* Home Sweet Home *..home is the best place for me to rest, i can feel the caring from everyone at home and i love this feeling.
Since the day i start working, i can communicate well with my parents and i don't quarrel with them anymore..muacks..happy^^

How is my love journey?
I believe that love do not come easily, so once it has already come, we must appreciate the moment always.
I know love journey sometimes will face with hitch, but if you love them, you won't let them go easily.
Just as me..i love my dear and i am sure he loves me too.
I trust him always that already enough, don't try to think of others.
Love is a simple feeling with you can't really describe it..it is abstract but sweet.
I
am going to China soon at 15th of October..!
I am so so so excited which cant describe from words..
I hope to see my dear soon and i miss him always!

Truthly hope we will have our wonderful and sweet moment there~ I love you!


0 comments: