BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 19, 2010

Randomly~

Hai everyone..!! Seem that my blog has been dead for quite a long time. Reason why?? Lazy and busy?? You believe? Lolx...

Since i resigned for my job on 7th October, i have been to China. It was a very enjoyable and memorable trip. I spent almost all the time with my love. I visited to a lot of places for example Hangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing. I did go to Expo Shanghai, it was a good learn. Hope to visit again if i have the chances..!
Photos have been uploaded to my facebook~hehe

Time is flying..my long holidays is going to end up with a full stop. Almost a year i have been stopped studying, i worked and travelled among the year. It was another experience in my life. As i said, we cant always live for study, we do have to enjoy the life, make yourself substantial and get more closer to the society. I am glad..i did that! I observed and learned a lot of things actually. I understand that every human will have their set of skills to treat people. I also observed that that are many types of people around us. Some are selfish, some are cruel, some are gentle or others?! Faces frighting with faces, you wont get a conclude. So please don't be so naive if you wish to alive in this world.

Today is the last day for me to completely charge..I will have my brand new life start by tomorrow. Orientation day..the day i have been waiting for so long, hope i can make myself suit in this new new environment and also hope i can get to know a gang of buddies. Yea..forget to introduce my new school. Haha..it is Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC) which quite near from my house. I will take Bachelor of Business Administration among with 3 years. It is a new field for me but i am sure i can handle it well with my hearties..lolx...

Bless me yah~my friends!


Jia Yi..works hard to make your dreams come true, Gambateh~

0 comments: