BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 19, 2010

A short message for you~

Dear YangYang,

I am not sure whether could you read this or not, but i hope you read it. People said time always goes without leaving a trace, but here come to ours 3years and 5 months anniversary, we have actually left down a lot of precious trace, a lot of sweet memories. All this memories will forever keep inside my heart, nothing can replace, just belong to us~

I feel so excited once i know you are going to complete your course soon and back to my side. I have been waiting for this moment badly. I always complain that we are far apart, cant really communicate and date like others couple, but i am actually understand we have no choice, so involuntarily. But indeed..i love you deeply..sorry if i have made you sad.

Thanks, my love. Everything you did is for my own good, i feel it. Hope ours love can last until forever and tough like stone. We can separate now..but two hearties will never be apart..I love you.

Happy 3Years5Months~

0 comments: