BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Outing~

28/1/2010
Haha..it was a wonderful thursday! After done my housework, i went out sing k with my dear. Lolx..this was not the first time we went out singing k but we go everytimes when my dear come back to Malaysia..hehe! You know why? Because both of us like to sing...wahahaha..althought we know that we dont really have a nice voice and sing nicely! We enjoyed singing and had alot of fun~
Here are some photo that we took during that day..




After sing k, we went to jusco market to buy some home stuff and then we went back home.
At night, my dear came to my house again and we did somethings very childish? Haha..guess what is that? Lolx..both of us play shooting game together..so lame~



This was again another day we stayed together which was a simple and sweet day for us..
I love you~my dear...muackz...

0 comments: