BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2/1/2010

Hehe..today was again a tired day for me. I went out to play badminton again with my buddies o! But this time only have me, grace and bee voon. Lolx..why ellie dint join us? Haha...because she very bad lo, she left us aside and gone to malacca already with her parents. Anyway, we still enjoy well and happy...^^Grace is the one who fetched me there and we started playing at sharp of 2pm until 4pm! In the process, we did talk alots of 'fei hua' and we are planning to go malacca together too..i am so excited and hopefully it will success. Haha...i desire to go with you all le..muacks!! After the badminton, we went straight to old town to had our drink o..Wahaha~after sports, i really feel that i was like lighter bit already..haha..i want it again!! I want to keep fit!! I love you~my darling...lolx..! I appreciate the time we stay together and have fun together. You are my forever best buddies...friendship forever ya~muacks!








At last..i want to send my deeply love to my dear. Muacks~i love you, can you feel that?
I truthly hope that i can stand together with you in the heavy snowing foreign region~

-END-

0 comments: