BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

Recently~

20 Jan 2010
This was the day my dear yang yang came back from beijing and i was the one who drove to airport alone just to fetch my dear~haha..see, i was so terror..!! Lolx...! But what have made me sad is the delayed of the flight..ashh. I waited for my dear in car for 1 hour long o..but never mind la..it was worth as i can be the first one who see and hug my dear..haha! After that dear straight away came to my house for dinner and bath. Dear~thanks again for the mushroom that u bought for us from beijing ya..heart you..muacks!

21 Jan 2010
Today, as usual my dear has spent out some time to accompany me. After dinner, we hang out to jusco. We bought something to Yee Hong (my paino teacher) as present because she is going to get married on this coming 30/1 o..congrats her and hope that she can stay sweet sweet with her husband..! Beside the present that we got for Yee Hong, my dear also bought a long jeans there. Then we went for a drink at mewah club. We enjoyed the drink and the view..sweet..muacks..love you~

22 Jan 2010
This was the day we hang out again. We at first went to cheras maxis center to settle our things. Then we had a tea at Leisure Mall. Next..we reversed back to jusco for a movie. Haha..we watched a ghost movie which produced from Thailand. Omg..i don't know how can i describe the movie..hmm..a bit boring also! Lolx..but it wasn't too scary for me. Hehe..or maybe my dear was sitting beside me, and i knew he was trying to talk something very funny to reduce my scared. Muacks~thanks dear..Then, we went for our dinner!

23 Jan 2010
Erm..for today, nothing much happen and i did not go to anywhere also. This was because i got to work from 2.30pm to 6pm. But as usual, my dear was staying beside me and we went for a short discussion to discuss the journey to sabah at my friend's house. After that..we went for dinner and then we went back home. Haha..we had a small birthday celebration for Kelvin (my brother's friend) at my home. We met alot of old friend and ate cake together. To conclude..it was a happy day for me too!

24 Jan 2010
A normal day for me but i felt so happy because my dear accompanied me a whole night. We went out working together. It was a raining night..whether quite cold but i got warm from you~muacks..love you my dear~

This is the short brief to show what i have done recently..sad..cause i stil din't take any photo with my dear~Promised..2molo onward must take everyday even though at home..wahahaha~

0 comments: