BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

14/12/2009

Haha~i had a very substantial day today. I waked up very earlier because today is my family day! At first, we went to temple to pray pray, after that we just went straight to midvalley as what we have planned before this. Because of end year sales, there can said like very crowded. Haha~but we dint bother about it and started with our's shopping. I am going to start my work as a kindergarden teacher next year, so of cos i have to get some new formal wear before i start working. Thanks god..hopefully i found two dress in jusco which costed very cheap. Wah..it was so worth and i felt happy! After the shopping, we were rushing back to home to get ready for another activity at night. Hehe..guess what is the activity? Lolx..tomorrow is my grandma's 82th birthday, so we were going to celebrate with her together with my relatives. It was a great day and i believed that we really enjoyed it. Anyways, i would like to wish my grandma have a very happy 82 years old birthday, wish her stay healthy and happy always! Next, lets talk about the dishes that i have had tonight. I have only two words can describe which are 'yummy' and 'cheap'..haha! Why i said like that? Because my uncles have ordered 9 dishes and the food are damn nice and costed only rm200++....! Do you all want to know where did i have my dinner? Lolx..the restaurant is called “阿烈海鲜饭店” with air-conditional and located at serdang. If you have chances, i think you guys can go there to have a tried..haha~Wah..i seem like promoting the restaurant to you guys oh, hope that the boss will thank me la..lolx..At last, i will post some photo that i captured just now and i do want to take a chance at here to wish my brother bon vayage because he is going to hong kong on tomorrow's 6.20am flight. Take care there and dont forget my survinior ya..wahahaha~

This is the christmas tree that i captured at nidvalley..looked nice right?hehe..earlier wish you guys have a happy merry christmas la!

This is me and my sister~

This is me and my younger brother~

This photo i captured inside the fitting room and i am wearing with the new dress!

2 comments:

Hi said...

shopping ya!so jealous!

Kumiko Jia Yi said...

haha...yaya..
dun jealous la..u oso can go shopping de ma,right?
if dun have ppl accompany u,then u find me la..hehe..
u are always welcome to date me go out o...