BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 4, 2009

4/12/2009

Hey guys..I have been long time din upload my blog,hope u guys still remember me ya..hehe!

Recently i feel like quite confusing,because too many things are waiting me to settle up. I still left with 3 paper in stpm and i am going to finish it in next week!You know, i am feeling like bit happy but i do feel bit scared. Erm..what life am i going to have after this heavy exam? Seriously i am now looking for a job that suitable for me, but it seems that reality isnt wat i thaught..i scare, reali scare that i cant find it since i have to continue my life without poket money for 6 months long! Somemore, i am going to sabah with my dear on next year, do i really have enough money to spend?I duno...!!but anyways,i dun hope to think it now..what i hope is i can settle up with my exam 1st! I am aiming biology and pengajian am for A, i dun hope the result wil disappoint me, so i am really working hard now! I have lost my confidence on chemistry and maths because the paper are really really very tough..i dun hope i cant get a good result on it,just pray to the GOD, hope i can pass it! haiz...it seems like a new journey is waiting for me..no wander what happen, i have promised to myself to have a better life, really hope that i can get it!
Next, i am going to talk about my dear who is studying in china right now! I am missing on him very much and i know that he do missing on me!Hope my dear can have his wonderful life there and may GOD allow me to meet him soon. I love him forever~dear...take a good care there ya! love u..muacks

0 comments: