BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 5, 2009

5/12/2009

Guys...i am insomnia again! I just had a small arguement with my dear~
Actually I know what is my problem, i do not sincerity on you. I always made you disappointed since i cant do what you hope me to do or what i have promised on you. I feel guilty and sorry to you! Maybe you are right, i cant really get the meaning of true love. As you said a true love must be expended, but only you are expending much and i dont! I dont know what can i do to show my love on you...sorry...This isnt the first time i disappoint you and i got nothing to say also except sorry! I know you have lost your confidence on me, but i do wan to make a last promise to you, i wil try my best to change this bad attitude, i wil try my best to put more 'heart' on you and your mom..ok? Please forgive me~today onward i need to be more concern on everyone that around me and love me...i wan to be your qualified girlfriend. Please do give me some times and chances! I love you~i am willing to scarify anything for you by action and not by mouth. I am not sure how long it takes, but please trust me again, i will try my best and best! Thanks for everythings that you have done for me, i can feel your love and sincerity. Actually i used to show my love on you by mouth, but what i can say is that really what i think, i love you...i really really love you deep! Maybe you cant feel it but i know this isnt your problem, i am stupid and noob, i dont know how can i show my love on you! Maybe this is again an excuse for you, but give me some times, i wil show you my love! I LOVE YOU~DEAR

0 comments: