BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 11, 2009

Hooray~STPM finished!

Hooray~finally stpm has finished! Haha...all the stpm's students, let shout out loudly...'' We have finally got back our freedom..yeah'' !
Yesterday was a very great day for me. 6AS3 has held a gathering right after the last paper and i was so happy because of the attendance of all of you..hehe! We went to jusco greenbox to shout out loudly all our's feeling (sing k). Haha..becuase of the big gang of us, we have got to get a VIP room which is very big enough for us to dance, sing and do whatever there. This is the first time to let me really enjoy the singing. If you ask me why, I think i cant really get the answer. Maybe the exam before this has made me too stressful until i have lost the meaning of life. But anyways, that is not longer important to me already, cause all the stressful life has gone, i must now set another new and wonderful life for myself. Lets start my new journey from today..work hard and be happy everydays..lolx..! Next, i am going to argue something here! We have actually bought a cake to celebrate the end of exam, but do you all know what happened on the cake? The irresponsible sales girl has sold us a cake with moss. It is so terrible, right? But then rachel, zinc yun and xiou shuang them going back to that shop and scold her and finally she exchanged another new cake for us! Huh..how can it be happened? To be a salesman or girl, we arent must be honest to the customers de meh? Haiz...
Here are some picture that i captured yesterday....

This is the cake that irresponsible girl exchanged to us at the end...

This is yi ping and may yen..haha...thanks for coming!

Here are weng harng, xiou shuang and zinc yun...

Haha..this is poh yen and may yen! The poh yen are so called susan boyle by weng harng. Do you all know why? Lolx..because me, weng harng and rachel are said to have a louder voice when we are singing, but we are totally lose on that day. 3 of us's voices cant even compare with poh yen since she can shout louder that 3 of us...haha....she doesnt prefer singing,what she prefer is shouting only...lolx....

This is me and the princess kai ning.....

The only couple in my class...hehe...stay sweet ya!

She is wan ping..a very graceful and quiet girl in my class...

Haha..yesterday's gathering has made me realised alots of things...especially when i saw wan ping, may yen, choi yen and poh yen them singing. They have been my classmates for about 2 years long, and this is the first time i heard them singing...great!^^

Finally...i want to send my deepest thank you to yen lee to teach me the ways to make the thing...

Dear~hope that you like it ya...i love you!


0 comments: