BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

5/12/2009

Hehe...what am i going to post today leh?
Haha...although i was insomnia yesterday,but i do can wake up early today to settle up my things. I have finally done the thing that i promised to my dear, and i was very happy! Erm..today was not a special day for me. As usual i was staying at home and studying. To be honest, i din read much today since i havent got back my study mood. On the others hand, i feel great because my dear has forgiven me. I swear to my dear now, wont hurt you again. I love u~Next..i have a small story to share with you guys here where i get in on the radio this afternoon.

“ 有一天,螃蟹爸爸说:“孩子,你为什么要向横走路呢?” 螃蟹孩子回答到:“是因为爸爸你也向横走路啊!我一出世,大开眼睛第一个看的就是你,所以就学你咯!” 后来, 螃蟹爸爸才知道原来每个人的胸前和背后都各存有一个袋子。胸前的袋子是装着不好的东西;而背后的那个袋子才是好的。其实这个故事很简单,我们常常向往很容易可以看得见的前方学习,其实我们真正应该学的是每人背后不容易察觉的好东西。虽然背后总是很难被人发觉,但其实它存在的意义真的很高!”

Haha..so how was the story? Meaningful right? Actually we used to jealous those who see they are very success, but do we know how much have they scrified before they got success in their life? We must always learn form them at the back so that we can success once a day! Success is needing with patience, there do not have any short cut on it! Such a meaningful story has made me realized that be patience is very important. Work hard + patience= success !!!
Gambateh to you guys~let create our's wonderful and sucess life from now!

0 comments: