BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15/12/2009

I had a tired day today but again very substantial also. I waked up at 3am just now because i was following my dad to go airport. I have to get familiar with the way so that i can fetch my dear come back from beijing next time..haha..very sweet right? For another reason also i quite grudge for the leaving of my brother although he just go there for about 2 weeks long. He is going there with another 3 of his classmates. After checked in, we have taken a short period of time to have our's breakfast together at oldtown. Dont know why, when i saw my brother stepping near to the departed gate, i was like hope to go with him. Haha~maybe i am to desparate with flight. I hope time can pass faster, I want to go sabah with my dear by aeroplane since this will be the first time we go travelling together by aeroplane..lolx! Then, i was going back to continue with my sweet dream until i have been waked up by my dad to help my mom with the houseworks. With many hands provided, we have finally done all the houseworks at 2pm. Next..it was the time for us to go out again..haha! Today, i have been a driver. I fetched my brother first go to czip lee to buy the books that he is going to use it next year. After that, i also went to capture a passport size photo as what the boss asked me to prepare. Haiz..i was very angry you know why? I dont know the unprofessional photographer has skill or not o,she captured a very bad photo on me..totally bad in quality..sad! Next, my sister has bought kfc to eat in car. All of them really enjoyed the eating but i dint eat because i have promised to myself..i need to keep fit..must keep! So i dint bother them and just driving my car. Next station is my kepong's grandma house! Along the way i drive to kepong, it was a very heavy rain dropping on the sky. But i dont even have a little bit scared because i trust my driving skill o..lolx..It has been long time since i visited my grandma last time. I very appreciate the chance to meet her. We reach there at about 5.15pm and what we have decided was bringing out my grandma to watch movie in cinema and treat her eat. But at last also we dint treat her eat because my aunt asked us to have dinner at her house. We watched storm warrior 2 today. but what i am going to say is the movie very bad...not nice at all compare with storm warrior 1..who havent watched it please dont go and watch,if not i am sure you guys will regret,haha! After the movie, we was going back to kajang and this were the activities that i have done!



0 comments: