BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 7, 2009

Excited~

Haha.. i just came back from exam oh and this is the time for me to blogging again..
Erm..i just sat for my biology paper 1 just now. It wasnt very tough for me and hopefully i can answer it..haha~Hope i can get a A in biology paper la! Seriously, i have my confidence only on biology and pengajian am. I duno why? Are maths and chemistry paper really very tough? Or just because i dont like the subjects? Anyways,i dun wan to care about it more as i will satisfy with my result if i can get A on biology and pangajian am. The next paper where i am going to sit is pengajian am paper 1 on the coming wednesday. Haha...i must work very hard on it. May god bless me ya, give me all the good luck! Besides that, i feel extremely happy to hear that 6AS3 is going to gather together after our's last paper on thursday. Haha..i believe that all of you will attend, right? It will be a very happy day for me, i cant wait to be on that day already! I love you guys...
Secondly, i am going to wish my brother who is going to hong kong to attend the student transfer course for 2 weeks long can have his happy life there! All the best to you there and ofcos you cant forget my survinior ya...haha^^He is going on next tuesday, and i will be missing on him along this 14 days! Take a good care of urself there ya..
Guys..i would like to stop my post for today here because i need to prepare myself from going out to have dinner with my lovely family. Bye~

0 comments: