BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Shopping~

Haha..i have finished another paper again..hooray! I quite jealous with those art stream's student since they have finished the exam already, but never mind la, i am going to finish soon on tomorrow..wahahaha!
Lets report what i did yesterday bah! Hehe...yesterday was a very happy day for me cause i got to go shopping with my lovely family. I have been long time din go out shopping just because of the stupid exam. Haha..really happy man to spend my time with my family. We went for a movie together at Time Square where the movie called 'Jump'. I believe that everyone know what the movie is right? Lolx..it was a very nice and funny movie and we laughed until non-stop like a crazy people there..wahahaha~ Between, inside the movie have a short speech where it is so meaningful for me.
“ 放弃是很简单的;要有勇气勇敢地坚持下去才算困难!
Ya..you are right. To be success, we must always be brave to challange those the difficulities. Dun even give up your dreams ya guys!
Then ofcos we also went for shopping after that. Wah..because of holidays, i saw many people there, 'people mountain people sea' is the best word to describe the situation already and somemore with the end year sales! I saw many beautiful dress there with a very cheap price but i sad because some of them was not fit me and at the end my sister bought it for herself...sad..i want to keep fit..must keep! Haha~next my siblings all went for a fish spa there where cost only rm5. And ofcos i rejected to do it because i scare those fishes. Here are some photo that i taken yesterday...


Haha~this are their legs..so many fishes man!
This is my sister~fey!
This is me where i forced by my brother to have a tried on it.
Wah...feel so itchy!
This one i took while waiting for them at the fish spa shop!

At 8pm sharp, we leave the place and went for our's dinner at serdang. Hehe..i feel so hungry on that time and kept on eating until forgot to take some yummy food's picture to share with you guys here already! Anyways...yesterday was a happy and stressless day for me.

0 comments: